Welcome to Data Collection for Cornell Feeders Live!
Data collection is complete.
Join in the next phase of the Cornell Feeders Live investigation.
Cornell Feeders Live is a investigation co-created by scientists and Cornell FeederWatch cam viewers. The community spent several weeks watching the feeder, coming up with questions, refining and revising those questions, and then deciding what data to collect. With the questions in hand and the data tagging tool ready to go, we can start collecting data.
We seek to answer these questions:
- What is the daily visitation pattern of different species at the feeders?
- How does weather affect the probability of different species visiting the feeders?
Ready to get started?
- Jump into data collection! If you don’t already have a free account with the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, you will first need to create an account.
- Have a question? Look for an answer on the Frequently Asked Questions page
- Want to share what you see while collecting data? Have any feedback for the research team? Post on the Discussion board.