Cornell Feeders Live Question Design
Which Question to Investigate?
The observations and the discussion on the Wonder Board generated a variety of questions, and we’ve summarized the questions with the most upvotes into five groups to focus the conversation on honing the most interesting and answerable questions before we take a vote.
- What species are the first and last species to arrive at the feeders?
- When do species arrive at the feeders throughout the day?
- Does the number of visits change with weather (i.e., temperature, atmospheric pressure, precipitation)?
- Are birds (or specific species) more likely to go to a feeder if other birds are already present on the feeders?
- What food is preferred by all species visiting the feeder?
Check out the forum below where you can read about each question, and share your thoughts!